- Identity Card is a must for Library entrance and users should swipe the ID cards on the Library E-gate Register
- Students are allowed to take only pen and paper inside the Library
- Keep your bags and personal belongings at the property counter near the circulation desk.
- Faculty can borrow 10 books, UG Students can borrow 2 books, PG students can borrow 6 books and Research Scholars can borrow 8 books from the library.
- Borrowed Books should be returned on the due date stamped on the date label in the book. A fine of Rs. 1 will be levied if a book is detained beyond due date
- Renewals are allowed only once for 7 days when there is no claim by others.
- Loss of Borrowed books/Library Cards have to be reported immediately in writing to the Librarian.
- Reference Books and Project Reports will not be lent out.
- No Combined Reference Work and discussion is to be done inside the Library
- Books should be handled with great care .Mutilation of Books in any manner will be fined
- Students are not allowed to exchange Library Books/Library Cards
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the Library
Expectation from Users:
1. Silence should be maintained in the library and its immediate premises.
2. Always communicate to library staff about your needs
3. Maintain a queue at circulation counter.
6. Carry ID Cards at all times & produce them on demand.
7. Look frequently at the library Notice Board and E -board.