All admissions are done through single-window system of Calicut Uinversity. Visit www.cuonline.ac.in for online registration of the candidate for getting CAP ID. St. Aloysius College is a Nodal centre of Calicut University.
FOR GOVERNMENT MERIT SEAT
- Submit the online application through official website of Calicut university – www.cuonline.ac.in
- Select as many colleges and courses as the options permit. Register your first option to St. Aloysius college.
- Regularly check the website www.cuonline.ac.in
FOR COLLEGE /MANAGEMENT MERIT SEAT
- Online form for Management Quota is available in the college website. The Management Quota seats for aided programmes are fixed at 20% of the total seats and for self-financing programmes 50% of the total seats.
- Visit college website (www.aloysius.in) and click Online Admission Form link available from the Admission tab in the Home page. This will lead to Management Quota Application Form.
- The Course Mode and the Course Type: In the first line, candidates can find an option to select Course Mode (i.e. UG/PG) and Course Type (Aided/ Self-financing). Accordingly the application will fall into any one of the following categories: UG Aided/UG Self-financing/ PG Aided/PG Self-financing.
- Centralized Admission Process (CAP) Reg.No / CAP- ID: In the application form, it is mandatory to enter the CAP- ID candidates would have received, after registering in the single-window system of Calicut University ( www.cuonline.ac.in). They have to upload a copy of the completed Online Registration Form submitted to the University. The Size should not exceed 2MB)
- Subject to which Admission is Sought in the Order of Preference: Here the candidates (if they wish to apply for more programmes) have the option to choose three programmes in the order of preference. For UG candidates, there is an additional option to be considered under Sports Quota. However, they will have to remit Rs. 100/- each, for every choice.
- Email ID and Phone Number: All correspondence regarding the admission process will be made only to the E-mail ID and/or phone number which the candidate provides in the application form.
- Register button: Once the Register button is clicked, it will lead to the next stage of the application process where it will be acknowledged that the registration process is partially completed. Based on the Choices that applicants have opted for, a total amount of fee to be remitted will appear on this page along with Application Reference Number. The candidates also will be provided a link to upload the payment slip.
- Application Reference Number: Using this number, the applicants can use the same for further login process and uploading the payment slip.
- The final submission: Candidates have to verify the details carefully before the final submission. The application can be submitted only after the completion of all the stages and then they can download or print the completed application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printouts of the submitted application with them for future use. They are not required to submit the hard copy of the application at the college office.
- The provisionally selected candidates under Management Quota for aided and the self-financing programmes will be intimated by phone or e-mail
- After getting selection, candidates have to submit the printouts of the application and admit card, original certificates of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) / Secondary School Examination (SSE) and Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) along with other relevant certificates including original recommendation letters if any, at the time of interview.
- The Candidates are advised to take sufficient number of photocopies of the certificates before submitting the originals to the college for future use, if any. The original certificates would be required for verification by the university. The submitted certificates will be returned only after the completion of the programme or at the time of issuing Transfer Certificate (TC).
Application Form :