Skip to content
- All students admitted in the college have to submit TC, Conduct Certificate, Mark lists, Pass Certificate, Provisional / Original Degree Certificate etc. in the College Office. Normally these Certificates will be returned to the students only when the students leave the College with TC.
- In an urgent situation a student may request for the return of their Certificates with a written assurance that they will return the same as soon as the need is addressed.
- For any Certificate from the college, the students have to apply in writing to the Principal.
- Conduct Certificate is a document which a student has to earn. It will not be issued as a matter of course.
- The Certificates submitted by a student in the College at the time of admission shall be taken back by the student along with TC within a year after the completion of the Course. The college will own no responsibility for the Certificates submitted in the college after one year of leaving the college.
- A fee of Rs.200/- will be levied from those who apply for the duplicate copies of the Transfer Certificate.
- If a student is expelled from the college for serious misconduct or repeated misbehaviour, the matter will be reported to his parent / guardian and the TC will be sent to his/her home address.
- Duplicate identity cards will be issued, if necessary, on a payment of Rs. 100/-.