1. All students admitted in the college have to submit TC, Conduct Certificate, Mark lists, Pass Certificate, Provisional / Original Degree Certificate etc. in the College Office. Normally these Certificates will be returned to the students only when the students leave the College with TC.
  2. In an urgent situation a student may request for the return of their Certificates with a written assurance that they will return the same as soon as the need is addressed.
  3. For any Certificate from the college, the students have to apply in writing to the Principal.
  4. Conduct Certificate is a document which a student has to earn. It will not be issued as a matter of course.
  5. The Certificates submitted by a student in the College at the time of admission shall be taken back by the student along with TC within a year after the completion of the Course. The college will own no responsibility for the Certificates submitted in the college after one year of leaving the college.
  6. A fee of Rs.200/- will be levied from those who apply for the duplicate copies of the Transfer Certificate.
  7. If a student is expelled from the college for serious misconduct or repeated misbehaviour, the matter will be reported to his parent / guardian and the TC will be sent to his/her home address.
  8. Duplicate identity cards will be issued, if necessary, on a payment of Rs. 100/-.