Our educational endeavours aim at helping the students to be intellectually competent, spiritually mature, morally upright,psychologically integrated, physically healthy and socially acceptable so as to enable them to champion the cause of justice, love, truth and peace.
- To accept the students as they are and instil in them commitment to values, enabling them to grow in the diversity of our cultural, social and religious traditions.
- To stimulate academic competency through qualitative teaching-learning and research experience.
- To encourage accountability in all matters concerning the objectives of higher education.
- To promote holistic development of individuals through co-curricular activities in the campus and collaborative programs with other institutions.
- To provide all possible student support to make easy progression to higher studies and some useful employment.
To promote the following core values among the faculty and students.
- Global Competencies
- Sound Ethical Aptitude
- Incessant Quest for Excellence
- Regional / National Progress
- Holistic Development