- Tuition fees and special fees will be collected from the students of senior classes within the period of seven consecutive working days beginning from the date of re-opening of each academic year. In the case of Ist year classes tuition fees due with special fees and caution deposit will be collected on the date of admission.
- Tuition fees of the students of self financing courses will be collected in each Semester within the period of seven consecutive working days beginning of each semester.
- The Principal is entitled to change the fee date for particular class/classes so fixed to an earlier or to a subsequent date if it so happens that the college is ordered to remain closed by a competent authority on that particular date originally proposed for collecting fees.
- If any student fails to pay the fees or special fees on the due date he/she shall be liable to pay a fine along with the fees or special fees on or before the 10th day after the due date. If the 10th day happens to be a holiday, the next working day will be counted as the 10th day.
- If the fees or special fess with the fine is not paid on or before the last date fixed for the fine an additional fine will have to be paid. If the fees and fines of an installment are not paid before the last opportunity given for payment of the instalment the name of the student will be removed from the rolls of the college with effect from the date following the expiry of this period and the student will not get the benefit of attendance from the date of removal from the rolls of the college. If the student is to be re-admitted he/she has to apply for the special permission of the Principal with a re-admission fee and has to remit all the arrears of fees with fine. The re-admitted student will get the benefit of attendance only from the date of re-admission.
- The names of defaulters of an installment will be published on the notice board immediately after the expiry of the last opportunity fixed for payment of the installment.
- Students who are admitted for a term to make up shortage of attendance for the course he / she was undergoing, should pay full fees and caution deposit at the time of admission.
- Every student is liable to pay the prescribed fee for the whole term during any part of which his/her name is on the college rolls.
- A student who leaves a particular college affiliated to any of the Universities in Kerala and joins another college so affiliated during the course of a term is liable to pay the prescribed fees for the concerned term in both the colleges.
10. Tuition fee remitted to the college for a particular course need not be remitted again in case a student takes his/her T.C. for getting admission in another college. This is applicable even if the student is readmitted in the same college from where he/she took his/her T.C.
N.B. For every payment made to the office a receipt will be issued by the Cashier which should be produced as and when called upon to do so. The identity card with the candidate’s photograph must be produced on paying fees or receiving any amount.
The College office is open for cash transactions during its working hours. Mistake, if any, in the receipts issued for payments made, should be pointed out then and there and should be corrected on the spot. Complaints made later may not be entertained.